Register by September 26 for best rates! Sponsored by the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
PastForward Online 2022
Get to know your 2022 PastForward keynote speakers! These dynamic and inspiring speakers will be discussing the conference themes: Historic Preservation is Climate Action, Encouraging Inclusion and Diversity Through Preservation, and Understanding Preservation’s Role in Real Estate Development.
Also, register for PastForward Online 2022 by September 26 for best rates!
The following confirmed participants will be presenting during November 1-4 scheduled virtual programming, while more than 30 on-demand sessions will be available in early October for viewing at your personal convenience.REGISTER
Tuesday, November 1
- Opening Plenary
- Daniella Levine Cava, mayor, Miami Dade County
- Envisioning a Better Future with American Institute of Architects
- William J. Bates, FAIA, NOMA, former American Institute of Architect president, National Trust for Historic Preservation board member
- Lakisha Ann Woods, CAE, chief executive officer, American Institute of Architects
Wednesday, November 2
- Latinos in Heritage Conservation
- Sehila Mota Casper, executive director, Latinos in Heritage Conservation
- A Conversation About Saving Chinatowns and Cultural Preservation
- Di Gao, Senior Director of Research & Development, National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Grace Young, award-winning cookbook author, culinary historian, and Chinatown activist
Thursday, November 3
- A Presidential Conversation: Preserving the Legacy of Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Logan Hampton, president, Lane College
- Robert G. Stanton, former director, National Park Service
- Cynthia Warrick, president, Stillman College
- David K. Wilson, president, Morgan State University