After months of preparation, now is your chance as an Upper Manhattan resident to make your voice heard on how to improve our community with $1,000,000 in public funds. For the third year in a row, my office is offering the community the opportunity to get directly involved through Participatory Budgeting. This year we have an exciting slate of 11 projects, from parks improvements, to school renovations and public housing upgrades. Also, for the first time you can vote online, or at any of the sites listed below. I hope you will join us this week!
|Vote Week is Already Underway Following Our Kick Off Event!
Community Members 14 and older can stop by any of these voting sites, or vote online by clicking here.
|Our District Office
500 West 141st St
9:30am – 5:30pm
|Hamilton Grange Library
518 West 145th St
12 – 2pm
|George Bruce Library
518 West 125th St
3/28-30, 3 – 5pm
3/31 – 4/1, 2 – 4pm
150 West 100th St
3 – 5pm
What Can You Vote For? Any of these 11 Exciting Projects:
||PARKS & RECREATION
- PS125 Courtyard / Playground Upgrade
- Real-Time Automated Bus Schedules at Four Bus Stops along Amsterdam Avenue
- Illuminate Cherry Walk on Hudson River Greenway, Henry Hudson Parkway South
- PS125 Cafeteria Upgrade
- PS/MS165 Playground Renovation
- M195 Restroom Renovation/Upgrade
- Security Cameras at St. Mary’s Nursing Home
- Douglass Housing Exterior Lighting & Grounds Work
- Grant Houses’ Ground & Pavement Repair
- Manhattanville Housing Outdoor Terrace Lighting
- Riverstone Senior Center Exterior Lighting Upgrade
If you want to do more than just vote, our office is still taking volunteers to help run the voting sessions, if you’re interested, be sure to sign up here.
Council Member Mark Levine